A new time bomb, more explosive than ever!
Moriarty has now planted bombs in several London monuments and Sherlock Holmes’ team must defuse them all! But beware: each defusing now triggers unexpected effects, and you will more than ever question the secret identity of the other players!
Unleash the unique pleasure of this incredible deduction and bluffing game in a new version, more explosive than ever!
What’s in the box?
- 16 character cards
- Four Sherlock’s team members
- Two Moriarty’s team members
- 36 wire cards
- Six number cards
- Six countdown tokens
- One articulated cutting pliers
- One cutting pliers card
Number of players: 4-6
How to play:
On your turn, take the wire cutter and place it on any other player’s wire card to cut that wire. Then, reveal the card that you cut and place it in the middle of the table.
- If the card is the 1st, 2nd or 3rd bomb of a given colour, nothing happens. Place it with the other revealed bomb cards to keep track of how many bombs have been revealed in that colour.
- If the card is the 4th bomb of a given colour, it explodes! Moriarty’s team members may reveal their cards and enjoy their victory. Otherwise, the game continues.
- If the card is a defusing wire, place it with the other revealed defusing wire cards to keep track of how many defusing wire cards have been revealed.
The round ends when you have revealed as many cards as there are players. Take all players’ wire cards and shuffle them all together. Deal 4 cards to each player, a new round starts.
The game immediately ends:
- If all defusing wire cards have been revealed. Sherlock’s team wins.
- 4 bombs in a single colour have been revealed: the bomb explodes. Moriarty’s team wins.
- There are still unrevealed defusing wire cards at the end of the 4th round. Time runs out, the clock strikes midnight, and the bombs explode! Moriarty’s team wins.