A Trove of Powerful New Magic for 5E!
The wizard peered through the hole in the tunnel wall and into the darkness of the ancient vault beyond. She murmured a few arcane words, searching for any telltale magical auras. Then she gasped. “What is it?” the warrior demanded, holding the lantern and trying to look over her shoulder. “What do you see?” “Something . . . wondrous!”
Inside this book you’ll find a vast treasure trove of enchanted items of every imaginable use—more than 900 in all! There are plenty of armours, weapons, potions, rings, and wands, but that’s just for starters. From mirrors to masks, edibles to earrings, and lanterns to lockets, it’s all here, ready for you to use in your 5th Edition game. This 240-page volume includes:
- More than 30 unique items developed by special guests, including Patrick Rothfuss, Gail Simone, Deborah Ann Woll, and Luke Gygax
- Fabled items that grow in power as characters rise in levels
- New item themes, such as monster-inspired, clockwork, and apprentice wizards
- Hundreds of full-colour illustrations
- 25 treasure-generation tables sorted by rarity and including magic items from the core rules