THE BATTLE FOR ARRAKIS BEGINS
Your House has claimed the wealth of Arrakis but can they hold onto that power when so many want to take it from them? You have already uncovered a deadly enemy, but plenty more covet what you have worked so hard to control. You are going to need allies, but who can you trust? The mysterious Bene Gesserit, the elusive Spacing Guild, or perhaps even the Emperor himself. But each faction has their own agenda, and a knife in the shadows lies behind every smile.
Continuing the alternate “What if?” scenario begun in Agents of Dune, the stakes become higher as deadly enemies seek the downfall of your House to claim Arrakis and the power of spice for themselves. The player characters must leave the desert world of Arrakis and travel across the Imperium to get the support they need to fight their enemies. As each section of the campaign can be played through in any order, it is very much up to the players to decide on the best plan of action and lead their House into glory or destruction.
Masters of Dune is an epic 166 page campaign that can be run on its own or as a continuation of the Agents of Dune boxed set. Play as the renowned House Nagara or create a new House of your own to tame Arrakis. Over the campaign’s nine explosive chapters your characters will:
- Seek out the elusive Fremen to gain their trust and allegiance, if you can navigate their mysterious customs and rituals.
- Engage in exciting space battles on behalf of the mysterious Guild, taking on lethal pirates in the void between worlds.
- Visit the deadly House Harkonnen on the industrial hellscape of Giedi Prime where poison and treachery lie behind every corner.
- Mine spice on Arrakis to quench the insatiable need of the Imperium, even though it can never be enough to satisfy the hunger of the Known Universe.
- Discover the wisdom of the secretive Bene Gesserit if you can pass their deadly tests and prove yourself worthy of the Sisterhood’s trust.
- Politic on Kaitain against the Emperor and the Landsraad council, where you might play one side against another if you have the cunning and skill for such deceit in the ultimate game.
- Travel from Arrakis across the Imperium to seek new allies, resources and favors that might tip the balance of power in the universe.
The wealth of Arrakis may be yours, but you are going to have to fight to keep it. Every choice you make will determine the future of your House, for good or ill. Will you fall to ruin on the sands of Arrakis, or are you strong enough to survive and become true Masters of Dune?
While Masters of Dune is a complete adventure, you need access to the game rules to play. The Dune - Adventures in the Imperium Core Rulebook has these rules in their most complete form. However, the Agents of Dune campaign box set also contains all you need to play.